Sunday, April 10, 2011

ESCAPISM: Flight to Melbourne

I've taken advantage to escape Sydney life for the next few days and have head down south to the culture life of Melbourne - my destination for relaxation and unwinding. Well not really. I had two hours of sleep this morning and look a bit like a train wreck. Age is getting to me, and 2 hours of sleep just doesn't cut it anymore. This weekend I'm scheduled for You Cake's next sort film production called "Interpretations" that will be shot on Sunday. I caught up with some more Stanislavski readings, applications and notetaking for Tueday's acting class I run at Powerhouse Youth Theatre for the 9Lives crew.

I don't know if I've ever told you, but I have a strange obsessive thing of human observation. It started when I was a young kid and according to my parents, I had a strange timespan in my life where I stopped talking for a year, moving into a stutter problem then a OCD-like thing with particular words I was constantly say to describe everything. I do acknowledge that there were times in my primary school years that I develop a social phobia, yet at the same time a obsession with guessing people's behaviours. In addition, my parent's recall me being a vivid bullshit artist with a tenacious sense of self belief that I can talk ants up to really having big bulgy eyes and antennas that spark up with electricity at the times of 11.15pm every three weeks. So there's my artistic actory roots. Nothing NIDA prestigious acting school accredited but from a troublesome childhood and living with glitches in the mind.

So what's your childhood best bullshit moments?

No comments:

Post a Comment