Monday, April 18, 2011

Short Film: Youcake with their 3rd film “Interpretations”


I can’t get enough of these guys and working with them on their next installment called “Interpretations”, written and directed by my Melbourne-based film buddy Somchay Phakonkham. Its always great times developing my acting skills with these guys, as they are fun loving and know a think or two about keeping it real.

This time round I get to act alongside a newcomber, Sang Nguyen who delighted us with his enthusiasm and patience as myself and Somchay mould his skills accordingly to the script.
I love Melbourne but hate its dreary cold weather, but persevered nevertheless.
This time round, we got the chance to experiment with a series of different sets, from outdoors to indoors and wrapped our last scene at 11pm at a Thai restaurant all the way in Dandenong.
Shout out to Mr Somchay Phakonkham for all his hard work in pulling a dedicated team together for a full day Sunday shoot. I’m impressed the amount of focus he still maintained, even after a bad Friday night Usher concert.
Interpretations – coming soon to You Tube in May, 2011.









No comments:

Post a Comment