Sunday, April 17, 2011

MARIA TRAN: Showreel 2011

Finally, I’ve collated some material to cut together my showreel. It’s a 5 min long clip (usually the standard is 2 mins) but I thought to myself that if I get the attention of somebody, might as well show then a little bit more. I’m not sure if this works for everybody, but hey, its my first reel. It took me a full day to get this one all together. I experienced the MAC vs PC issue, particularly with my 9 hard drives that I had to get working in the right format. Then I dumped all the footage in one drive and start cut up the bits together.

I had some feedback on the reel, some think it wasn’t dramatic enough (I apparently needed a sex scene, some wrist slashing moments and breakdowns to prove myself worthy). Oh dear.... Whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment